Wednesday 15 December 2010

SKITTER THAT BITTER CRITTER : SQUIRREL UPDATE

Hey Peep Peeps! :D Yes it I once again bringing you more Updates on the current work in Progress of my wonderful Squirrel Friend! ;)

Remember when I said I was going to tweak his Final Design because the Feedback I received from my fellow peers was that he looked like a Cat? Well since moi takes constructive criticisms very, VERY seriously I've done just that.

As you can see from the Images below I just took small aspects I liked from my original Designs, looked more closely at what Squirrels ACTUALLY look like, mixed them together and...VIOLA!!!!! Here's Ze result! :D I just came up with this even more better looking (as well as Ugly) Final Squirrel Designs! :D I have to say I'm really proud of myself he just looks more awesome now. :)

As well as the above Designs I've also taken the liberty of Colouring him and after many Colour Tests and Experimentations this Red Colour is the Winner! :D

And just to show my Journey even further here are the other Colour Tests/Experimentations of "What could've been". ;p


Well that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D


Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment