Monday 21 November 2011

It's Doodle Time: Sergeant Nutty Concept in just 3½ Hours! O_o

Hey Peeps! It is I once again bringing you more entertainment from my Doodle Time series. :)

Peeps allow me to introduce you all to Sergeant Nutty! A weird looking, extremely screwed up creature whose a Leader of his Army Recruits and "vants to taketh over ze vorld'! He may be all smiles but he's nothing but a...Well, a crazy bully with serious issues really. Villain wise he's actually pretty clueless and crap.
So what plans do I have for Sergeant Nutty and what sort of role would he play in the future? Truthfully none, not right now anyway. In fact I've only just dreamt up his character last night due to this...
As could see from what I've circled, the Deadline was today at 12 Noon. So what's the problem you ask? I only just discovered this part last night at 02:15 AM! O_o In fact the one day I decided not look at that Website, this Advertisement popped up! At first I was gutted, I was all "Why?! Oh why, oh why didn't I see this earlier?! Now all hope as been lost and I'm never, ever going to be successful!" Then suddenly I snapped myself out of it and thought, "Wait a damn minute! I've still got some hours to go til the deadline! Is it shorter than I'd like it to be? Yes, but is it more than enough to create a rough concept art? Hell yeah! I'll do what ever I can in this short space of time and even if I don't make it on time, at least I tried!"

Of course I knew I didn't have enough time to animate (unfortunately) but knew I had enough time to illustrate roughly. Usually with my illustrations I'd like to take my time so they could look fantastic but in this case I had rush it quickly! Spent 2 hours all together designing Nutty as quickly as possible, then decided to go to bed and wake up earlier to finish the rest of the Doodles BUT I then slept longer than expected and only had 1½ to finish the rest before the deadline struck! O_o Thanks to moi's adrenaline rush I was able to send them 5 minutes before 12! :D (Whew!)

Have to say I'm quite proud of myself actually, for once I stood up to my Negative thoughts! :D Just goes to show how much difference Positivity can make. I'll be honest, while the Doodles don't look too bad, however, if I had more time I think Sergeant  Nutty could've looked better, in fact I know he could've looked better BUT when you consider how much time I had to rush him I think I did pretty good job. :) Even if I don't get accepted, at least I tried and that my wonderful Peep Peeps is the Key. Ideally I'd rather be in an Animation Industry by now but hey, we all got to start somewhere. All in all positivity for the WIN!!!!! :D

Well, that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula


No comments:

Post a Comment