Monday 3 October 2011

Competition Time: I bring you Al Pasheepino BAA!!!!! 8D

Greetings and salutations my wonderful Peep Peeps! It is I once again introducing you all to more of my latest going ons in my creative life. ;)

As you could probably tell from my Title yes I’ve decided to enter a competition BUT it’s not the 11 Seconds Comp if you any of you saw my previous comments I had with Mary Bromley. I was going to enter it this Month but another competition caught my eye which is non other than the BAA (British Animation Awards) Comp! :D The 11 Seconds Comp is forever ongoing anyway so I’ve decided to Postpone my participation for now and put my full concentration towards BAA Comp instead since it's only on til Feb and trust me, I'd have to be insane NOT to take part! O_o 

I won't go into detail with what I have to do for it but I will say that the brief involves Sheep...That is all you need to know for now.

So anyway quick thinking moi has already come up with an idea (how awesome is that?! :D) which oddly enough is inspired by non other than the Actor Al Pacino. I always did have a soft spot for that guy BUT that's besides the point! Where am I going with this? Well, I've decided to use my Red Eye powers to merge good ol' Al together with a Sheep and VOILA!!!!! Here are my results! :D

Neat huh? And as you could obviously tell from my current Title I have decided to call him Al Pasheepino! ;) I'm not sure whether to make is Wool white or black though? :/ Which do you guys prefer? Don't be shy to let me know. :)

It's official, my work for BAA has begun! I'll keep you guys updated via my Blog (obviously) on my progress so be sure to stay tuned. Although I've got til Feb to finish this, however, I'm aiming to try and finish this by this month. The sooner the better so please do wish moi luck! :)

And once again sorry about 11 Seconds, feel slightly sheepish (pun NOT intended) for announcing it to the entire World now. O_o


Well, that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment