Saturday 8 January 2011

ARISE THE SHADOW DEMON AND THE FOX KING COMETH A.K.A. MY DREAMS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!! O_o

HEY PEEPS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D It is I once again bringing you the latest Illustrations I've created from my Dreams. :)


THE FOX KING!!!!!

Now I've actually had the idea of the Fox King for some time now (Hell since late 2007 even) but it wasn't until a recent Dream I had about him that I decided to grab a Pencil and actually Design him! :p

It's quite weird actually because I always envisioned him as some sort of "Hero" but for some really odd reason he was a Villain in my Dream! O_o

Then again that's not necessary bad thing I suppose, Hell he COULD be an Anti-Hero even (or Anti-Villain, take your pick)!

What's also quite weird was that he had gigantic Fly Wings in my Dream but I've given him Bat Wings instead for 3 Reasons:

1. Bat Wings are AWESOME!!!!!

2. Fly Wings are LAME!!!!!

3. I SUCK at drawing Fly Wings. :p

There is 1 thing my Dream defoe got right though...I always DID envision him as some sort of Zorro/Mysterious type Character haha! :D


THE SHADOW DEMON!!!!!

Now the Shadow Demon on the other hand is actually a brand New Character I've come up with after he appeared in my Dream.

Unlike Th Fox King (which is a little bit amusing) The Shadow Demon was actually really Creepy! O_o My God seriously I really can't describe it! And his Voice...HIS VOICE!!!!! I'm never, EVER going to forget that Charming, Creepy Voice.

Yes you read that right, as well as Creepy he was also quite Charming actually haha! :D YUP!!!!! I really don't think he'll have ANY trouble capturing women at all! ;p


Same picture I just really liked both Colour Schemes, they both work IMHO. What do you think? Constructive criticisms welcomed. :)

Well that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment