Monday 7 February 2011

HIS NAME IS...LUCIUS!!!!! ANOTHER BITTER UPDATE

Hey Peeps! It is I once again bringing you even more wonderful Updates of our little Bitter Friend! :D

I've FINALLY given the Squirrel a name and it shall be...LUCIUS!!!!! :D And after much consideration I've decided to keep Lucius cute throughout the Film afterall since it'll make his bitterness even more creepier! :p
Final Turnaround of Lucius here. (Well truly do hope it's FINAL this time anyway.)

After looking into BOTH Gollum and Preston Blair I've decided to combine the 2 and...Voila! Here is Ze result! :D

I have to say I think he looks a lot better now actually not too mention more life like even! :p
He may be staying cute but that doesn't mean I want his face to stay stiffly cute, he must have LIFE DAMMIT!!!!!

I also believe Eyes in the wonderful world of animation always tells us an awful lot of story of a Character and how he/she is feeling hence it's the Eyes I'm planning on staying focus on.
After receiving useful some Feedback from my Peers I took their advice and looked into the work of Preston Blair taking on-board how he Designed Squirrels.

As awesome as he is (or was) I don't really want to copy TOO much of his Style hence just a case of taking aspects I like and making it my own. :p
YUP!!!!! Just a much more cutesy wutesy, simpler look of his facial close-up.

I really liked the Feedback that he should stay cute throughout because it'll just make his bitterness more creepier.

So what do you think? Constructive criticisms welcomed. :)

Well that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment