Saturday 19 February 2011

THE GOLDEN, TENTACLED HARPY YAYZ!!!!! :D UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF UPDATE

Hey Peep Peeps! It is I once again bringing you another addition of my Illustrational Art!

Well actually Tentacled Harpy as you all know by now isn't new BUT I have FINALLY Coloured it in! :D WOOHOO!!!!! Go me! Woot! Woot! 8D


To be honest I have been trying to Colour The Tentacled Harpy for some time now but this has undoubtly been the most hardest Image of mine to Colour thus far. Hell even harder than Greed! O_o

I just couldn't find the right Colours at all until last night I tried Gold and the rest was history! :)

I love how Colours have now suddenly become my brand new best Friend haha! :D Wheareas before I'd have just left ALL my Images in Black & White, however, ever since I've taken up this Medium I just can't help but Colour everything in now! :D

That's development for you eh? ;)

If you're wondering about latest developments of Lucius The Squirrel fear not my Dears for I am still working on him and to be honest I'm not ready to Update the latest developmets so far because I still need some time to tweak just a little bit more and as the good old Cleaner from the wonderful "Toy Story 2" nicely puts it..."You can't rush Art!"

I made an oath to myself to ALWAYS Update my Blog at least once a Month. Of course ideally I'd prefer to do it more than once but I'm a very, VERY busy woman so I could only do the best I can. What I've done right now is a good example, no matter how small the Update it's better than nothing huh? ;p So I hope you guys enjoy my latest Colour work! :)

That's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment