Saturday 30 April 2016

Doggy NOT Eat Doggy Catty World 2...Fweeeeeeeeduuuuuuuuumb!

Hello there my wonderful Peeplings! It is way once again bringing forth what once was old, spiced up with something (slightly) new.

What on earth am I talking about? Well here I am to elaborate further...

Anyone remember this fan requested posting from last year? From the person I've referred to as Annony to create art work of his/her Cat & Dog and do it in any style I wanted? What I never mentioned from that posting was that Annony wanted me to make it kid friendly because s/he also wanted the image as a gift to give to his/her Niece & Nephew. Is that a problem? Of course not, no problem at all and I'm more than happy how that very image turned out. Having said that however, I'll be lying if I said it didn't completely scupper what I had originally planned to do. So if that idea still lodged into my mind months later, I decided to re-visit it good ol' fashioned Red Eye style...
And viola! Here is ze result! Because Annony is a huge fan of Judge Dredd and Tank Girl I had always originally intended to go with the dystopian type theme and now that I have I can sleep peacefully at night! So what does Annony think of this? Well, let's just haven't shown it to him/her yet...

Well, that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment