Thursday 22 July 2010

BITTER SQUIRREL



I wrote a short CRAAAAAZAAAAAY Story/Poem today called "The Bitter Squirrel" which was really well received from Peers and since I was so proud of it I decided to Create the Title Character himself and as you can see this is the result! :D

Believe it not this the very first time I've ever completed my Illustration without any references (except the hands, they were the only ones I used references for).

I thought just this once let me NOT be a perfectionist and just let myself go and boy am I sure glad did, this turned out really awesome! :D

And also since I'm quite a Surreal person I even took the liberty of giving him 3 Tails instead of just 1.

Honest to God I'm so happy with how well this result turned out I'm now considering making this Story for my next Animation Project. :)

Well, that's all for now ladies and gents until next time, see ya later Navigators! :)



Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment