Saturday 18 September 2010

Hey Peeps! Yes it is I De Lady Of Darkness here once again to entertain you all this time with Animation Tests! :D

Here are a couple of Animation Tests of mine (from Moi's very own Vimeo Link) which also includes the Chip The Wolf (the loveable Cookie Crisp Mascot we all know and love) Animation back when I did my Work Placement at Uli Meyer which IMHO is still the best Animation I've ever done to date. I'd really love it if I can Animate on an exact same Level as that, if I could do it once I can as HELL do it again it's now or never!

ANIMATION TETS from Noor Mula on Vimeo.



BTW for the Animation Tests sorry for the bad quality but alas my Laptop, Computer and Scanner are STILL being the useless farts that they are so again I had to Photograph them instead. :(

I think I may have to do Skeletons more often but the problem with that is that it takes too much time. :/ Must seriously consider using this Technique though.

Enjoy! :)

That's all for now Folks and until next time...See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment