Friday 3 June 2011

Get Ready Everyone...Lucius' Day Is Rising Upon Us! :D (And Shout-Out)

Hey Peeps! It is I once again bringing you the latest development to the Squirrel Project and I am pleased to announce the Film is nearly finished and I am now at my Editing Stage! :D

I'm not going to go into too much details but below are a couple images I'd like to share...


The above Image is my Movie Style Poster which I must add isn't finished yet but I'll worry about that after I've actually finished the Film. :p



And the above 2 Images are the Screen Grabs from the Film so far and what they're about well I'm NOT going to tell you that...You'll just have to wait and see. ;p

And in case you're wondering the Backgrounds are done by non other than the brilliant Salomeja Marcauskaite who herself is also an Animator/Illustrator so if you like do look her up. :)

I'd love to chat some more but right now I'm terribly busy Editing my Film and with so little time to do it I hope you all appreciate this little time out I've taken just to Update this for you all.

So that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators and wish me luck! :D



Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment