Saturday 12 November 2011

Operation BAA!!!!!: Introducing Al Sheeprina, Werelvis & Maiyundonna! :D

Howdy Peeps! It is I once again bringing you the latest Update of the BAA Comp. :)

This time I'll be introducing you all to 3 brand new characters who'll be joining Al Pasheepo in this psychopathic...err I mean "magically"short. So without further ado ladies and gentleman please feast your eyes and meet...
Al Sheeprina, the wife of Al Pasheepo! And as you can see she too has a miserable looking face and loves to smoke a cigarette, such a perfect couple eh? Oh and you guys may not know this but did you know that Al Pasheepo and Al Sheeprina are the King and Queen of Sheeps? No? Well now you do! :p Wouldn't think it would you? Anyways just so you guys know she along with her hubby will also be the main protagonist of this short so watch this space.

And now boys & girls let moi introduce you all to...
Werelvis (Uh-huh-huh)! This overly obese tool is the King of all Wolves and the main antagonist of this short. But is he acting alone???????
I guess not! Meet his wife Maiyundonna, the Queen and slut of all Wolves! By the way did you guys know "Maiyun" means "Wolf"in Cheyenne? Get it? I found I another way to be clever with word names. Har, har, har, I'm like sooooooooooooo funny(!) Tch, in all seriousness just had to find another way to name her in order for it to make sense (well, for me anyway).
Not a character just a rough concept art for a Chessboard I plan on also using in this short. I have to say it isn't bad when you consider this is my first time of actually drawing this on Photoshop instead of my usual "old fashioned"way. However, I can't help but feel this Chessboard design looks too soft to be in my short, especially when you consider how sharp Al Pasheepo & and gang look compared to this. Personally I think I'll need to make it sharper and shinier next time. Saying that at least it was good practice to improve my Wacom skills. :) So what do you guys think of all this? As always constructive criticisms welcomed. :)

Well that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment