Friday 30 October 2015

Slight delay but it's here, Cleo & Samatha Tests!

Ahooooooy there Peeps! First of all I'd like to apologise for the delay, due to horrible technical difficulties this took longer than expected and even with that said I feel...Well, unsatisfied with the result.

As you may remember from my previous updates I'm currently down a scanner. However, I've managed to figure another way to showcase some animation tests but here's where the unsatisfaction comes in. This method has made the tests look jumpy instead smooth which if I had my damn scanner working I wouldn't be having this issue grrrr! Therefore despite doing so much animation tests for GANTO so far, I decided to just showcase the least jumpy tests so far.

As you can see the movement definitely works but the jumpy camera is being a jerk to me. I'll be re-posting these tests (and others I've created so far) in the future but only after I get my scanner up and running again. Don't worry you lovely folks will still be getting GANTO updates, it's just you won't be seeing the animation tests anytime soon which I'm gutted about because I was really looking forward to it.

And before I bring this latest update to a close you folks must be wondering if I've created any Halloween related art? Well believe it or not I did indeed have something planned but because GANTO takes my full priority at the mo I had to skip it for now. Not to worry for what I had planned I will be making for next year's Halloween instead.

Well, that's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D

Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment